VALENCIA – BARCELONA 4 Day tour (Train + Bus)
Why a coach tour? Are we choosing the right Tour Operator?
We are working with specialized Tour Operator in Spain, Portugal & Morocco, have the know-how to guarantee the best quality trips. Enjoy unforgettable experience with us and our professional team.
Touring by coach, according your time limit, will make your dreams become alive experiencing and enjoying foreign countries acquiring, at the same time, a better knowledge of the visited country.
At your disposal a wide selection of tours with different days of length, all of them guided by professional multilingual tour escort and multilingual licensed local guides.
Our modern fleet of air conditioned and panoramic windows coaches with reclining seats together with our experienced drivers ensure comfort, safety and peacefulness. With our tours you have the opportunity to meet people from all cultures and ages. Experience, together with them, the finding of new places.
OUR TOURS INCLUDE:
- Transportation by private deluxe air-conditioned motor coach with panoramic windows.
- Multilingual tour escort
- Local sightseeing. In order that our passengers may enjoy the cultural and historic sites of each visited city, we will allocate the best licensed and expert local guides, Entrance fees to monuments as indicated in each itinerary.
- Hotel accommodation. Our selection criteria are quality services and appropriate infrastructure reserving those hotels that offer the widest guarantee. Accommodation will be provided according to client’s selection of tour category: “T” Superior & “A” Superior Plus.
- Travel with insurance. All tours published in this brochure included in the price. Our passengers are covered during the entire journey.
- The warehouse space of the coaches is limited and this condition the maximum of baggage authorized by passenger in our circuits: one suitcase per person of a maximum of 25 kilos and maximum measures of 157 cm dimensions (the dimensional measurement of a suitcase is the sum of length, width and height). Only suitcases of higher measures will be accepted if they are shared between two passengers.
- Professional support. Our experienced staff is at your service
- Children under 4 years old, free of charge sharing twin room with 2 adults (one child per room maximum). All their expenses at parents charge directly.
- Children 4-7-year-old, sharing room with 2 adults (one child per room only) 10% discount
- Senior over 65 years old, 3% discount.
- Triple, 3rd adult pax sharing twin, 3% discount.
Discounts are not cumulative.
- You must read the Terms and conditions for booking tours in the bottom of the page
- Direct online booking for this tour is not available. Please contact us via email (email@example.com) or whatsapp (+ 995 591 98 56 19) to make sure you get your confirmed seat(s) due to limited spots availability.
VALENCIA – BARCELONA 4 Day tour (Train + Bus)
- Duration: 4 Days 3 Nights
- Place of departure / return: MADRID
- Guided visit in Valencia and Barcelona
- Tour escort during the tour
- High speed AVE train Madrid-Valencia (tourist class)
- Air conditioned deluxe motor-coach
- Transfer Valencia station to hotel
- Tour escort service is not provided during the train journey.
- Accommodation at selected class
- Daily breakfast
- Travel insurance.
Guaranteed departures on selected Thursdays
Departure TimePlease review the tour schedule
IncludedMeal (lunch / dinner) (as per schedule)Tour includes breakfast (according to program)Comfortable and air-conditioned transportationEnglish speaking guide
Not IncludedTour includes breakfast (except day 1)Tour includes domestic flightsTour includes cruisesplease review above tour details
1st Day (Thu.) MADRID – VALENCIA (train)
Call on Madrid “Puerta de Atocha” train station to depart by AVE, high speed train to Valencia. Enjoy the journey. Arrival, transfer from station to your hotel. Accommodation at the hotel.
2nd Day (Fri.) VALENCIA – BARCELONA
Breakfast at the hotel. Morning city tour of this bright city including a drive through the old city showing the most prominent buildings, we will then be driven past the old riverbed of the Turia to the most avant-garde complex “Ciudad de las Artes y las Ciencias” to watch the emblematic exteriors of the six buildings. Early afternoon departure northward all along the Mediterranean coast to Catalunya, via Tarragona, the Roman Tarraco, reach Barcelona principal Mediterranean city homeland of the famous architect Gaudí symbol of the Catalonian modernism. Accommodation at the hotel.
3rd Day (Sat.) BARCELONA
Breakfast at the hotel. Morning city tour of Barcelona well known worldwide for the Olympic Games during 1992, drive along the main avenues with impressive modernist buildings by Gaudí such as La Pedrera, Casa Milá, etc. – declared World Heritage buildings. – The Montjuïc Park with spectacular views of the city and harbor, Olympic Ring, monument to Columbus and the Olympic Port. Afternoon is for you to keep on discovering this city full attractive offers as well as exquisite and varied gastronomy. Accommodation at the hotel.
4th Day (Sun.) BARCELONA – ZARAGOZA – MADRID
After breakfast at the hotel departure southwest along an industrial and agricultural area with certain relevance within Europe. Arrive to Zaragoza, capital city of Aragón, within the banks of Ebro River the most copious within the Iberian Peninsula. Zaragoza, known as Cesar Augusta during the Roman period had an important role in Spanish history. Some free time to see the impressive Baroque architecture of the Basilic-Temple of Our Lady Pilar. Continue to Madrid. END OF OUR SERVICE.