MADRID, LISBON, PORTO & FATIMA 9D/8N
Why a coach tour? Are we choosing the right Tour Operator?
We are working with specialized Tour Operator in Spain, Portugal & Morocco, have the know-how to guarantee the best quality trips. Enjoy unforgettable experience with us and our professional team.
Touring by coach, according to your time limit, will make your dreams become alive experiencing and enjoying foreign countries acquiring, at the same time, a better knowledge of the visited country.
At your disposal a wide selection of tours with different days of length, all of them guided by professional multilingual tour escort and multilingual licensed local guides.
Our modern fleet of air conditioned and panoramic windows coaches with reclining seats together with our experienced drivers ensure comfort, safety and peacefulness. With our tours you have the opportunity to meet people from all cultures and ages. Experience, together with them, the finding of new places.
OUR TOURS INCLUDE:
- Transportation by private deluxe air-conditioned motor coach with panoramic windows.
- Multilingual tour escort
- Local sightseeing. In order that our passengers may enjoy the cultural and historic sites of each visited city, we will allocate the best licensed and expert local guides, Entrance fees to monuments as indicated in each itinerary.
- Hotel accommodation. Our selection criteria are quality services and appropriate infrastructure reserving those hotels that offer the widest guarantee. Accommodation will be provided according to client’s selection of tour category: “T” Superior & “A” Superior Plus.
- Travel with insurance. All tours published in this brochure included in the price. Our passengers are covered during the entire journey.
- The warehouse space of the coaches is limited and this condition the maximum of baggage authorized by passenger in our circuits: one suitcase per person of a maximum of 25 kilos and maximum measures of 157 cm dimensions (the dimensional measurement of a suitcase is the sum of length, width and height). Only suitcases of higher measures will be accepted if they are shared between two passengers.
- Professional support. Our experienced staff is at your service
- Children under 4 years old, free of charge sharing twin room with 2 adults (one child per room maximum). All their expenses at parents charge directly.
- Children 4-7-year-old, sharing room with 2 adults (one child per room only) 10% discount
- Senior over 65 years old, 3% discount.
- Triple, 3rd adult pax sharing twin, 3% discount.
- You must read the Terms and conditions for booking tours in the bottom of the page
- Direct online booking for this tour is not available. Please contact us via email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or WhatsApp (+ 995 591 98 56 19) to make sure you get your confirmed seta(s) due to limited spots availability.
MADRID, LISBON, PORTO & FATIMA 9D/8N
Duration: 9 Days 8 Nights
Place of departure / return: MADRID
Guaranteed departures: SUNDAYS
- Guided city tour with local guides in Madrid, Porto (including Douro Cruise and wine tasting) and Lisbon / Tour director throughout the journey
- Transportation in luxury coach
- Accommodation at selected hotel class
- Daily breakfast
- Travel insurance.
- International airline tickets
- carry bags
- personal expenses
- Visa if required
- In the event that the panoramic tour of Madrid is not operated for technical reasons will be replaced by the Madrid Hop-on Hop-off Bus 1 day instead.
- During stay in Madrid tour escort service is not available.
Departure TimePlease review the tour schedule
IncludedMeal (lunch / dinner) (as per schedule)Tour includes breakfast (according to program)Comfortable and air-conditioned transportationEnglish speaking guideplease review above tour details
Not IncludedTour includes breakfast (except day 1)Tour includes domestic flightsTour includes cruises
1st Day (Sun.) MADRID
Meet and greet at the airport. Take a transfer to your hotel. Rest of the day is at leisure. Accommodation at the hotel.
2nd Day (Mon.) MADRID
Breakfast at the hotel. Morning Madrid panoramic city tour; find the medieval origins of the city, like the Arabic fortress, at the Barrio de la Morería, famous for its historical buildings. Drive through the courtesan district of the Hapsburgs characterized by Phillip II and its Renaissance and Baroque style buildings, Puerta del Sol, Plaza Mayor and Plaza de la Villa; the Madrid of the Bourbons and the complex town planning schemes of Charles III, the Royal Palace, Cibeles and Neptuno Fountains and the Puerta de Alcalá. Admire the XIX C. works such as Prado Museum. The contemporary Madrid with areas such as Gran Vía, Castellana, the district of Salamanca, Plaza Castilla and Parque del Oeste, as well as commercial and financial areas of Modern Madrid, the emblematic Las Ventas Bullring and the Santiago Bernabéu Football Stadium. Afternoon free to explore the wonders that the city has to offer. Accommodation at the hotel. (B)
3rd Day (Tue.) MADRID – SALAMANCA – PORTO
Breakfast. Depart from our established hotels in Madrid. Please refer to your documentation for detailed departure information. Drive to Salamanca. Free time in this University City World Heritage of great architectural and artistic wealth. Departure to the Portuguese border until you reach Porto. Accommodation. (B)
4th Day (Wed.) PORTO
Breakfast at the hotel. Panoramic sightseeing tour of Porto, considered World Heritage city. We admire the Cathedral, Stock Exchange building and Santa Clara church. Afterwards, enjoy a different perspective of the city along the river Douro aboard the BlueBoats Cruise and discover the historic heritage visiting one wellknown Port Wine Cellars with a wine tasting included. Rest of day at leisure. Accommodation. (B)
5th Day (Thu.) PORTO – COIMBRA – FATIMA
Breakfast. Departure to Coimbra. City seat of one of the oldest universities in Europe and the birthplace of Fado. Free time. Then to Fatima. Center of the Christian Faith and World Pilgrimage Sanctuary with its impressive Basilica and the Cova da Iria place where the Virgin Mary appeared. The Chapel of the Apparitions, heart of the sanctuary, with the tombs of the three shepherds, Lucia, Francisco and Jacinta. At night possibility to attend the procession of the candles. Accommodation. (B)
6th Day (Fri.) FATIMA – BATALHA - NAZARE – ALCOBAÇA - LISBON
Breakfast at the hotel. Departure to the Batalha Monastery, a masterpiece of Gothic and Manueline style considered a World Heritage place by UNESCO. Continue to the picturesque fishing town of Nazaré. Free time and continue to Alcobaça (World Heritage) with its Gothic church and Cistercian monastery, whose origins date back to the XII C. Then to Lisbon. Accommodation. Optional traditional and typical dinner including a show of Fado, typical Portuguese song and music. (B)
7th Day (Sat.) LISBON
Breakfast at the hotel. Morning sightseeing tour of the ancient Olissipo, drive through its main squares and avenues, Belem Tower, Jeronimos Monastery, Coach Museum, Monument to the Discoverers, Marquis of Pombal Square, Liberty Avenue. Afternoon at leisure for you to catch the nostalgic corners of Alfama Quarter, the old city gathered next to its Castle, with old buildings nested in narrow twisting “Ruas” full of color housing the genuine “tabernas” where Fado sounds as a missing past. Accommodation at the hotel. (B)
8th Day (Sun.) LISBON – CACERES – MADRID
9th Day (Mon.) MADRID
After breakfast at the hotel transfer to the airport. (B) END OF OUR SERVICE.
Madrid Airport Suites Affiliated by Meliá, Calle de Lola Flores, Madrid, Spain