Cairo and Luxor (4 Days – 3 nights)
Are we choosing the right Tour Operator?
We are working with specialized Tour Operator in Egypt, have the know-how to guarantee the best quality trips. Enjoy unforgettable experience with us and our professional team.
Touring by coach, according your time limit, will make your dreams become alive experiencing and enjoying foreign countries acquiring, at the same time, a better knowledge of the visited country.
At your disposal a wide selection of tours with different days of length, all of them guided by professional multilingual tour escort and multilingual licensed local guides.
Dear Customer, here in Egypt, you are on a date with the ancient history that extends for about 10,000 years or more
The people of Egypt say that whoever drinks from the Nile will return to Egypt again, but we will make you come back because you will feel that you have seen only a little of this civilization, you will return to see more, you will return because you will love this simple and hospitable people
Duration: 4 Days 3 Night
Departure/Return Location: Cairo
Destinations: Cairo, Giza Pyramids, Luxor
Meals: 3 Breakfast, 2 Lunch, 1 Diner
Departure Time: Every day throughout the year 2021 – except for the festive seasons (ask about our offers for those holidays)
- Meet & Greet service at Cairo airport on arrival.
- All fully-guided tours in Cairo (as per the itinerary) in air-conditioned vehicles.
- All transfer and pick-up services.
- Transfers from/to the airport.
- Daily free lunch in Egyptian restaurant while in Cairo.
- Fluent, English-speaking tour guides throughout your program.
- Entrance fees to the mentioned sites.
- Free bottle of water.
- Camel Ride at the Pyramids from the panoramic area
- All service charges and taxes.
- Dinner Cruise
- Hotel Accommodation – Breakfast Included.
- Domestic Airlines for round Trip
- Twenty-five $ dollars for Visa entry
- International flight tickets
- Drinks, phone calls, laundry, tips and any other items of a personal nature
- Entrance to the inside of the Pyramids, the Mummies Room at the Egyptian Museum
- Any optional tour and Any other items not
- The price offer is for 5 * hotels only, but if you want you can request a quote for 3 * or 4 * hotels
- If you wish, you can request accommodation in chalets in Hurghada, and we are happy to provide you with a special offer for that
- Days can be added according to your desire in any of the cities included in the tour
- Special prices for groups – just specify the number of the group (4 to 45 Pax) and the date of the visit, and we will give you a special offer for your group
Dear respected visitor
Departure TimeEvery day throughout the year 2021 - except for the festive seasons (ask about our offers for those holidays)
IncludedMeal (lunch / dinner) (as per schedule)Tour includes breakfast (according to program)Tour includes cruisesComfortable and air-conditioned transportationEnglish speaking guide
Not IncludedTour includes breakfast (except day 1)Tour includes domestic flightsplease review above tour details
Day 01: Arrive Cairo
Welcome to Egypt and the start of your holiday! Arrive Cairo, our representative will meet and greet you at Cairo International Airport, just before passport control with a sign in your name. He'll assist with visa purchase, fast track you through passports, collect luggage, assist with customs and deliver you to our driver, then you will be driven to your hotel overnight – Cairo
Day 02: Cairo Highlights
After having your breakfast, you will be driven to see the Pyramids of Giza and the Great Sphinx: the most famous monuments of not only ancient Egypt, but of the entire ancient world! These massive stone structures were built around 4,500 years ago on a rocky desert plateau close to the Nile, also you will enjoy camel ride from 20 to 30 minutes from the panoramic Area, to take the best shots ever! Followed by Lunch in an Egyptian restaurant, later on you will visit the Egyptian Museum where most of the fabulous treasures of the Pharaohs are kept: gaze at the wonders of King Tutankhamen, including his golden death mask; lose yourself in the many rooms and galleries, where thousands of artefacts are awaiting your visit.
At the evening you will enjoy a Nile River dinner cruise aboard one of elegant cruising restaurants sailing following dinner is live entertainment provided by a spectacular belly dancing and folklore show. The cruise floats for 2 hours, then transfer to your hotel, overnight Cairo.
Meals: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner
Day 03: Luxor Highlights
After having your breakfast, you will be picked up from your hotel in Cairo, then you will be transferred to Cairo Airport to catch your flight to Luxor, Arrive Luxor, our Guide will be waiting for you outside the Airport and then you will start your Luxor excursion by visiting the Valley of the Kings, the magnificence of the grandeur of architecture which was used for burial, there are many kings buried in this valley. Move on to visit the Temple of Queen Hatshepsut, which was built by Queen Hatshepsut, daughter of Thutmosis I, who ruled Egypt about 20 years during the 18th Dynasty (approximately 1490-1469 B.C), the only pharaonic woman who reigned ancient Egypt. You will pass by the colossi of Memnon which are remains of the mortuary temple of Amenhotep III. Continue driving to the east bank of Luxor to enjoy having your lunch at a local restaurant, before moving to visit Karnak Temples, the greatest example of worship in the history, dedicated to the God Amon, his wife Mut and their son Khonsu. End your tour by visiting the Temple Of Luxor, it was built by Amenhotep III in 18th Dynasty in the New Kingdomand it was completed by Ramesses II during the 19th Dynasty. Later you will be driven back to Luxor Airport to catch your flight back to your hotel, overnight Cairo.
Meals: Breakfast, Lunch
Day 04: Departure
Enjoy breakfast at your hotel in Cairo, with some free time before your flight. After check out, you’ll be escorted to Cairo International Airport for final departure.
Cairo International Airport (CAI), Road، El Nozha, Egypt
Giza Pyramids, Nazlet El-Semman, Al Haram, Egypt
Luxor, Luxor City, Luxor, Egypt