Barcelona – PORTUGAL AND ANDALUSIA 15 Day tour
Why a coach tour? Are we choosing the right Tour Operator?
We are working with specialized Tour Operator in Spain, Portugal & Morocco, have the know-how to guarantee the best quality trips. Enjoy unforgettable experience with us and our professional team.
Touring by coach, according your time limit, will make your dreams become alive experiencing and enjoying foreign countries acquiring, at the same time, a better knowledge of the visited country.
At your disposal a wide selection of tours with different days of length, all of them guided by professional multilingual tour escort and multilingual licensed local guides.
Our modern fleet of air conditioned and panoramic windows coaches with reclining seats together with our experienced drivers ensure comfort, safety and peacefulness. With our tours you have the opportunity to meet people from all cultures and ages. Experience, together with them, the finding of new places.
OUR TOURS INCLUDE:
- Transportation by private deluxe air-conditioned motor coach with panoramic windows.
- Multilingual tour escort
- Local sightseeing. In order that our passengers may enjoy the cultural and historic sites of each visited city, we will allocate the best licensed and expert local guides, Entrance fees to monuments as indicated in each itinerary.
- Hotel accommodation. Our selection criteria are quality services and appropriate infrastructure reserving those hotels that offer the widest guarantee. Accommodation will be provided according to client’s selection of tour category: “T” Superior & “A” Superior Plus.
- Travel with insurance. All tours published in this brochure included in the price. Our passengers are covered during the entire journey.
- The warehouse space of the coaches is limited and this condition the maximum of baggage authorized by passenger in our circuits: one suitcase per person of a maximum of 25 kilos and maximum measures of 157 cm dimensions (the dimensional measurement of a suitcase is the sum of length, width and height). Only suitcases of higher measures will be accepted if they are shared between two passengers.
- Professional support. Our experienced staff is at your service
- Children under 4 years old, free of charge sharing twin room with 2 adults (one child per room maximum). All their expenses at parents charge directly.
- Children 4-7-year-old, sharing room with 2 adults (one child per room only) 10% discount
- Senior over 65 years old, 3% discount.
- Triple, 3rd adult pax sharing twin, 3% discount.
Discounts are not cumulative.
- You must read the Terms and conditions for booking tours in the bottom of the page
- Direct online booking for this tour is not available. Please contact us via email (email@example.com) or whatsapp (+ 995 591 98 56 19) to make sure you get your confirmed seta(s) due to limited spots availability.
Barcelona – PORTUGAL AND ANDALUSIA 15 Day tour
- Place of departure / return: BARCELONA / MADRID
- 15 Days 14 Nights
- Guided visits as shown in the itinerary, Barcelona, Lisbon, Cordoba, Seville, Granada (Alhambra and Generalife Gardens) & Toledo
- Tour escort during the tour
- Air conditioned deluxe motor-coach
- Accommodation at selected class
- Daily Breakfast and 5 dinners
- Airport transfers as per the itinerary
- Travel insurance.
- Lisbon and Porto Local City Tax is not included, to be paid directly to the hotel.
- This tour might be a combination of different programs. If applies there might be a change in the tour escort and passengers between the programs.
Guaranteed departures: on selected Saturdays:
DepartureBARCELONA / MADRID
Departure TimePlease review the tour schedule
IncludedMeal (lunch / dinner) (as per schedule)Tour includes breakfast (according to program)Comfortable and air-conditioned transportationEnglish speaking guide
Not IncludedTour includes breakfast (except day 1)Tour includes domestic flightsTour includes cruisesplease review above tour details
1st Day (Sat.) BARCELONA
Meet and greet at the airport. Take a transfer to your hotel. Rest of the ay is at leisure Accommodation at the hotel
2nd Day (Sun.) BARCELONA
Breakfast at the hotel. Highlights city tour of Barcelona. Half-day sightseeing tour around Barcelona that will allow you to discover the history of the city while visiting some of the most important places in a comfortable and easy way. The first part of the visit consists in a guided walking tour through the small and narrow streets of the Gothic Quarter, the oldest part of the city. During this early visit we will see Las Ramblas, de Cathedral Square, The Cathedral (free time to visit the Cathedral by yourself), the Old Jewish Quarter, among other interesting places. Later we will take our bus to start with a panoramic tour around the rest of the city. We will pass through the elegant Passeig de Gràcia Street, where there are located two of the most important Gaudi’s buildings (Casa Batlló and Casa Milà “la Pedrera”), the Triumph Arc, the Olympic Village and the Olympic Port. For the next part of the visit we will access to the Montjuic Mountain. This is an important place because was the main scenery of the Olympic Games in the 1992. We will see the Olympic stadium from the bus and later we will have the opportunity to enjoy the panoramic views of the city riding the aerial tramway (subject to the weather conditions). For the next part we will go to the Spanish Village (Poble Espanyol) that consist in a synthesis of all the cultural variety in Spain. During the visit you will be given some free time to enjoy the different areas inspired in different Spanish regions, where you will find craft shops restaurants and bars. At the end, back to the bus, we will leave Montjuic and come back to the city centre passing through España square, the twin Venetian towers, the MNAC and the Shopping centre Las Arenas, build in an old bullring. We will arrive to Catalunya square, and we will end up the tour.
Note: January to March (dates to be confirmed) the cable car doesn’t work due to revision tasks, this service will be replaced by a tapas tasting in Spanish Village.
Afternoon is at leisure to enjoy this wonderful city and surroundings. Accommodation at the hotel.
3rd Day (Mon.) BARCELONA - MADRID
Breakfast at the hotel. Depart from our established hotels in Barcelona. Please refer to your documentation for detailed departure information. Arrival to Madrid and transfer to the hotel.
4th Day (Tue.) MADRID – SALAMANCA - PORTO
Breakfast at the hotel. Depart to Porto via Salamanca. Drive to Salamanca. Free time in this University City World Heritage of great architectural and artistic wealth. Departure to the Portuguese border until you reach Porto. Accommodation.
5th Day (Wed.) PORTO
Breakfast at the hotel. Panoramic sightseeing tour of Porto, considered World Heritage city. We admire the Cathedral, Stock Exchange building and Santa Clara church. Afterwards, enjoy a different perspective of the city along the river Douro aboard the BlueBoats Cruise and discover the historic heritage visiting one wellknown Port Wine Cellars with a wine tasting included. Rest of day at leisure. Accommodation.
6th Day (Thu.) PORTO – COIMBRA – FATIMA
Breakfast. Departure to Coimbra. City seat of one of the oldest universities in Europe and the birthplace of Fado. Free time. Then to Fatima. Center of the Christian Faith and World Pilgrimage Sanctuary with its impressive Basilica and the Cova da Iria place where the Virgin Mary appeared. The Chapel of the Apparitions, heart of the sanctuary, with the tombs of the three shepherds, Lucia, Francisco and Jacinta. At night possibility to attend the procession of the candles. Accommodation.
7th Day (Fri.) FATIMA – BATALHA - NAZARE – ALCOBAÇA - LISBON
Breakfast at the hotel. Departure to the Batalha Monastery, a masterpiece of Gothic and Manueline style considered a World Heritage place by UNESCO. Continue to the picturesque fishing town of Nazaré. Free time and continue to Alcobaça (World Heritage) with its Gothic church and Cistercian monastery, whose origins date back to the XII C. Then to Lisbon. Accommodation. Optional traditional and typical dinner including a show of Fado, typical Portuguese song and music.
8th Day (Sat.) LISBON
Breakfast at the hotel. Morning sightseeing tour of the ancient Olissipo, drive through its main squares and avenues, Belem Tower, Jeronimos Monastery, Coach Museum, Monument to the Discoverers, Marquis of Pombal Square, Liberty Avenue. Afternoon at leisure for you to catch the nostalgic corners of Alfama Quarter, the old city gathered next to its Castle, with old buildings nested in narrow twisting “Ruas” full of color housing the genuine “tabernas” where Fado sounds as a missing past. Accommodation at the hotel.
9th Day (Sun.) LISBON – CACERES – CORDOBA
Breakfast at the hotel. Departure at 07:30 hrs. to Caceres declared UNESCO World Heritage site because of the city’s blend of Roman, Islamic, Northern Gothic and Italian Renaissance architecture. Walk through its Plaza Mayor and the Old Town with its famous Medieval Quarter. Afterwards, continue on towards Cordoba, once the capital of the Caliphate. Dinner and accommodation at the hotel.
10th Day (Mon.) CORDOBA – SEVILLE
Breakfast at the hotel. Impressive tour of its Mosque and other sites that will ease our mind and spirit strolling through its narrow winding streets of the Jewish Quarter. In the afternoon, after a short two hours ride reach Seville. Dinner and accommodation at the hotel.
11th Day (Tue.) SEVILLE
Breakfast at the hotel. Morning panoramic city tour visiting: the exterior of the Cathedral (the second largest in the Catholic world after St. Peters in Rome), Santa Cruz quarter (a natural scenario of “Carmen” as well as a precisely where the myth of “Don Juan” developed), Maria Luisa Park and Plaza de España. Afternoon at leisure for you to discover exclusive views, specific flavors of this active full of light city. Dinner and accommodation at the hotel. Optional Flamenco tour.
12th Day (Wed.) SEVILLE – RONDA – COSTA DEL SOL
After breakfast at the hotel drive south passing typical villages. Reach Ronda; free time to admire this town of Celtic origin and the marvelous view of the valley and mountain range. In the afternoon continue on to the Costa del Sol, one of the most modern and important international tourist areas. Dinner and accommodation at the hotel.
13th Day (Thu.) COSTA DEL SOL – GRANADA
Breakfast. Departure towards the city of Granada and its incredible and amazing monumental environment, last stronghold of the Moorish Kingdoms up to 1492. Visit the world famous Alhambra complex and Generalife Gardens that have inspired several authors with its sound and sights, such as the “Tales of the Alhambra” by W. Irving. Dinner and accommodation at the hotel. Optional Gipsy Flamenco show at Sacromonte quarter.
14th Day (Fri.) GRANADA – TOLEDO – MADRID
Breakfast at the hotel. Drive northward where it emerges, toward the sky of Castilla and surrounded by the Tagus River, the impressive Imperial city of Toledo –World Heritage City- where the three cultures Christians, Moorish and Jewish, have lived together. Resume of the Spanish art, history and spirituality the whole town is a National Monument. Short guided tour of this historical old town through its narrow streets. Then proceed with a visit to a famous “Damasquinado” (gold and silver inlaying in iron) factory. Continue to Madrid. Accommodation at the hotel.
15th Day (Sat.) MADRID
After breakfast at the hotel transfer to the airport. END OF OUR SERVICE.
Barcelona Airport, Barcelona, Spain
Costa del Sol, Spain
Madrid–Torrejón Airport, Torrejón de Ardoz, Spain