ANDALUSIA AND TOLEDO 9 Day tour
Why a coach tour? Are we choosing the right Tour Operator?
We are working with specialized Tour Operator in Spain, Portugal & Morocco, have the know-how to guarantee the best quality trips. Enjoy unforgettable experience with us and our professional team.
Touring by coach, according your time limit, will make your dreams become alive experiencing and enjoying foreign countries acquiring, at the same time, a better knowledge of the visited country.
At your disposal a wide selection of tours with different days of length, all of them guided by professional multilingual tour escort and multilingual licensed local guides.
Our modern fleet of air conditioned and panoramic windows coaches with reclining seats together with our experienced drivers ensure comfort, safety and peacefulness. With our tours you have the opportunity to meet people from all cultures and ages. Experience, together with them, the finding of new places.
OUR TOURS INCLUDE:
- Transportation by private deluxe air-conditioned motor coach with panoramic windows.
- Multilingual tour escort
- Local sightseeing. In order that our passengers may enjoy the cultural and historic sites of each visited city, we will allocate the best licensed and expert local guides, Entrance fees to monuments as indicated in each itinerary.
- Hotel accommodation. Our selection criteria are quality services and appropriate infrastructure reserving those hotels that offer the widest guarantee. Accommodation will be provided according to client’s selection of tour category: “T” Superior & “A” Superior Plus.
- Travel with insurance. All tours published in this brochure included in the price. Our passengers are covered during the entire journey.
- The warehouse space of the coaches is limited and this condition the maximum of baggage authorized by passenger in our circuits: one suitcase per person of a maximum of 25 kilos and maximum measures of 157 cm dimensions (the dimensional measurement of a suitcase is the sum of length, width and height). Only suitcases of higher measures will be accepted if they are shared between two passengers.
- Professional support. Our experienced staff is at your service
- Children under 4 years old, free of charge sharing twin room with 2 adults (one child per room maximum). All their expenses at parents charge directly.
- Children 4-7-year-old, sharing room with 2 adults (one child per room only) 10% discount
- Senior over 65 years old, 3% discount.
- Triple, 3rd adult pax sharing twin, 3% discount.
Discounts are not cumulative.
- You must read the Terms and conditions for booking tours in the bottom of the page
- Direct online booking for this tour is not available. Please contact us via email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or whatsapp (+ 995 591 98 56 19) to make sure you get your confirmed seta(s) due to limited spots availability.
ANDALUSIA AND TOLEDO 9 Day tour
- Place of departure / return: MADRID / BARCELONA
- 9 Days 8 Nights
- Guided visits in Madrid, Cordoba, Seville, Granada, Toledo and Barcelona
- Tour escort during the tour
- Air conditioned deluxe motor-coach
- Accommodation at selected class
- Daily breakfast and 3 dinners
- Transfers to/from airport and station as per itinerary
- Travel insurance.
- Barcelona Local City Tax is not included, to be paid directly to the hotel.
- In the event that the panoramic tour of Madrid is not operated for technical reasons will be replaced by the Madrid Hop-on Hop-off Bus 1 day instead.
- During your stay in Madrid, Barcelona and on the train journey to Barcelona tour escort service is not available.
Guaranteed departures: on selected Saturdays:
DepartureMADRID / BARCELONA
Departure TimePlease review the tour schedule
IncludedMeal (lunch / dinner) (as per schedule)Tour includes breakfast (according to program)Comfortable and air-conditioned transportationEnglish speaking guide
Not IncludedTour includes breakfast (except day 1)Tour includes domestic flightsTour includes cruisesplease review above tour details
1st Day (Sat.) MADRID
Meet and greet at the airport. Take a transfer to your hotel. Rest of the day is at leisure Accommodation at the hotel
2nd Day (Sun.) MADRID
Breakfast at the hotel. Morning Madrid panoramic city tour; find the medieval origins of the city, like the Arabic fortress, at the Barrio de la Morería, famous for its historical buildings. Drive through the courtesan district of the Hapsburgs characterized by Phillip II and its Renaissance and Baroque style buildings, Puerta del Sol, Plaza Mayor and Plaza de la Villa; the Madrid of the Bourbons and the complex town planning schemes of Charles III, the Royal Palace, Cibeles and Neptuno Fountains and the Puerta de Alcalá. Admire the XIX C. works such as Prado Museum. The contemporary Madrid with areas such as Gran Vía, Castellana, the district of Salamanca, Plaza Castilla and Parque del Oeste, as well as commercial and financial areas of Modern Madrid, the emblematic Las Ventas Bullring and the Santiago Bernabéu Football Stadium. Afternoon free to continue exploring the wonders that the city has to offer. Accommodation at the hotel.
3rd Day (Mon.) MADRID – CORDOBA – SEVILLE
Breakfast at the hotel. Depart from our established hotels in Madrid. Please refer to your documentation for detailed departure information. Drive along La Mancha, Don Quixote’s land. Brief stop at typical site in Puerto Lapice. Cross through the natural border of “Despeñaperros” and get into Andalusia, a region for itself that shows an enormous heritage from a splendorous past. Reach Cordoba. Impressive tour of its Mosque and other sites that will ease our mind and spirit strolling through its narrow winding streets of the Jewish Quarter. In the afternoon, after a short two hours ride reach Seville. Dinner and accommodation at the hotel.
4th Day (Tue.) SEVILLE
Breakfast at the hotel. Morning panoramic city tour visiting: the exterior of the Cathedral (the second largest in the Catholic world after St. Peters in Rome), Santa Cruz quarter (a natural scenario of “Carmen” as well as a precisely where the myth of “Don Juan” developed), Maria Luisa Park and Plaza de España. Afternoon at leisure for you to discover exclusive views, specific flavors of this active full of light city. Dinner and accommodation at the hotel. Optional Flamenco tour.
5th Day (Wed.) SEVILLE – GRANADA
After breakfast at the hotel drive east through the Caliphate road to the heart of ANDALUSIA observing an endless number of olive trees on the way to Granada and its incredible and amazing monumental environment, last stronghold of the Moorish Kingdoms up to 1492. Visit the world famous Alhambra complex and Generalife Gardens that have inspired several authors with its sound and sights, such as the “Tales of the Alhambra” by W. Irving. Dinner and accommodation at the hotel. Optional Gipsy Flamenco show at Sacromonte quarter.
6th Day (Thu.) GRANADA – TOLEDO – MADRID
Breakfast at the hotel. Drive northward where it emerges, toward the sky of Castilla and surrounded by the Tagus River, the impressive Imperial city of Toledo –World Heritage City- where the three cultures Christians, Moorish and Jewish, have lived together. Resume of the Spanish art, history and spirituality the whole town is a National Monument. Short guided tour of this historical old town through its narrow streets. Then proceed with a visit to a famous “Damasquinado” (gold and silver inlaying in iron) factory. Continue to Madrid. Accommodation at the hotel.
7th Day (Fri.) MADRID – BARCELONA
After breakfast at the hotel. Depart from our established hotels in Madrid. Please refer to your documentation for detailed departure information. Accommodation.
8th Day (Sat.) BARCELONA
Breakfast at the hotel. Highlights city tour of Barcelona. Half-day sightseeing tour around Barcelona that will allow you to discover the history of the city while visiting some of the most important places in a comfortable and easy way. The first part of the visit consists in a guided walking tour through the small and narrow streets of the Gothic Quarter, the oldest part of the city. During this early visit we will see Las Ramblas, de Cathedral Square, The Cathedral (free time to visit the Cathedral by yourself), the Old Jewish Quarter, among other interesting places. Later we will take our bus to start with a panoramic tour around the rest of the city. We will pass through the elegant Passeig de Gràcia Street, where there are located two of the most important Gaudi’s buildings (Casa Batlló and Casa Milà “la Pedrera”), the Triumph Arc, the Olympic Village and the Olympic Port. For the next part of the visit we will access to the Montjuic Mountain. This is an important place because was the main scenery of the Olympic Games in the 1992. We will see the Olympic stadium from the bus and later we will have the opportunity to enjoy the panoramic views of the city riding the aerial tramway (subject to the weather conditions). For the next part we will go to the Spanish Village (Poble Espanyol) that consist in a synthesis of all the cultural variety in Spain. During the visit you will be given some free time to enjoy the different areas inspired in different Spanish regions, where you will find craft shops restaurants and bars. At the end, back to the bus, we will leave Montjuic and come back to the city centre passing through España square, the twin Venetian towers, the MNAC and the Shopping centre Las Arenas, build in an old bullring. We will arrive to Catalunya square, and we will end up the tour.
Note: January to March (dates to be confirmed) the cable car doesn’t work due to revision tasks, this service will be replaced by a tapas tasting in Spanish Village.
Afternoon is at leisure to enjoy this wonderful city and surroundings. Accommodation at the hotel.
9th Day (Sun.) BARCELONA
Breakfast at the hotel. Transfer to Barcelona’s airport. END OF OUR SERVICES
Madrid–Torrejón Airport, Torrejón de Ardoz, Spain
Barcelona Airport, Barcelona, Spain