ANDALUSIA AND MOROCCO 12 Day
USD12 per person
Why a coach tour? Are we choosing the right Tour Operator?
We are working with specialized Tour Operator in Spain, Portugal & Morocco, have the know-how to guarantee the best quality trips. Enjoy unforgettable experience with us and our professional team.
Touring by coach, according your time limit, will make your dreams become alive experiencing and enjoying foreign countries acquiring, at the same time, a better knowledge of the visited country.
At your disposal a wide selection of tours with different days of length, all of them guided by professional multilingual tour escort and multilingual licensed local guides.
Our modern fleet of air conditioned and panoramic windows coaches with reclining seats together with our experienced drivers ensure comfort, safety and peacefulness. With our tours you have the opportunity to meet people from all cultures and ages. Experience, together with them, the finding of new places.
OUR TOURS INCLUDE:
- Transportation by private deluxe air-conditioned motor coach with panoramic windows.
- Multilingual tour escort
- Local sightseeing. In order that our passengers may enjoy the cultural and historic sites of each visited city, we will allocate the best licensed and expert local guides, Entrance fees to monuments as indicated in each itinerary.
- Hotel accommodation. Our selection criteria are quality services and appropriate infrastructure reserving those hotels that offer the widest guarantee. Accommodation will be provided according to client’s selection of tour category: “T” Superior & “A” Superior Plus.
- Travel with insurance. All tours published in this brochure included in the price. Our passengers are covered during the entire journey.
- The warehouse space of the coaches is limited and this condition the maximum of baggage authorized by passenger in our circuits: one suitcase per person of a maximum of 25 kilos and maximum measures of 157 cm dimensions (the dimensional measurement of a suitcase is the sum of length, width and height). Only suitcases of higher measures will be accepted if they are shared between two passengers.
- Professional support. Our experienced staff is at your service
- Children under 4 years old, free of charge sharing twin room with 2 adults (one child per room maximum). All their expenses at parents charge directly.
- Children 4-7-year-old, sharing room with 2 adults (one child per room only) 10% discount
- Senior over 65 years old, 3% discount.
- Triple, 3rd adult pax sharing twin, 3% discount.
Discounts are not cumulative.
- You must read the Terms and conditions for booking tours in the bottom of the page
- Direct online booking for this tour is not available. Please contact us via email (email@example.com) or whatsapp (+ 995 591 98 56 19) to make sure you get your confirmed seta(s) due to limited spots availability.
ANDALUSIA AND MOROCCO 12 Day tour
- Place of departure / return: MADRID
- 12 Days 11 Nights
- Guided visits in Cordoba, Seville, Granada (Alhambra & Generalife Gardens), Toledo, Fez, Meknes, Marrakech, Casablanca, Rabat and Tangier
- Tour escort during the tour
- Air conditioned deluxe motor-coach
- Accommodation at selected class
- Daily breakfast and 11 dinners
- Travel insurance.
- This tour might be a combination of different programs. If applies there might be a change in the tour escort and passengers between the programs.
- – Only one piece of luggage per person is allowed. Passengers have to go through customs control with their own luggage.
- – Passport details are required at least 72 hours in advance to the tour’s departure.
- – The Morocco portion can be modified without substantial variation of services.
Departure TimePlease review the tour schedule
IncludedMeal (lunch / dinner) (as per schedule)Tour includes breakfast (according to program)Comfortable and air-conditioned transportationEnglish speaking guide
Not IncludedTour includes breakfast (except day 1)Tour includes domestic flightsTour includes cruisesplease review above tour details
1st Day (Thu.) MADRID – CORDOBA – SEVILLE
Depart from our established hotels in Madrid. Please refer to your documentation for detailed departure information. Drive along La Mancha, Don Quixote’s land. Brief stop at typical site in Puerto Lapice. Cross through the natural border of “Despeñaperros” and get into Andalusia, a region for itself that shows and enormous heritage from a splendorous past. Reach Cordoba. Impressive tour of its Mosque and other sites that will ease our mind and spirit strolling through its narrow winding streets of the Jewish Quarter. In the afternoon, after a short two hours ride reach Seville. Dinner and accommodation at the hotel.
2nd Day (Fri.) SEVILLE
Breakfast at the hotel. Morning panoramic city tour visiting: the exterior of the Cathedral (the second largest in the Catholic world after St. Peters in Rome), Santa Cruz quarter (a natural scenario of “Carmen” as well as a precisely where the myth of “Don Juan” developed), Maria Luisa Park and Plaza de España. Afternoon at leisure for you to discover exclusive views, specific flavors of this active full of light city. Dinner and accommodation at the hotel. Optional Flamenco tour.
3rd Day (Sat.) SEVILLE – RONDA – COSTA DEL SOL
After breakfast at the hotel drive south passing typical villages. Reach Ronda; free time to admire this town of Celtic origin and the marvelous view of the valley and mountain range. In the afternoon continue on to the Costa del Sol, one of the most modern and important international tourist areas. Dinner and accommodation at the hotel.
4th Day (Sun.) COSTA DEL SOL – FEZ
Breakfast at the hotel. Drive along the picturesque tourist route of Costa del Sol, arrive Algeciras or Tarifa where a ferry boat will be used for a short and interesting crossing of the strait of Gibraltar towards Africa. Arrival to Morocco, disembark, clear customs and continue on by bus via Larache to Fez, the most monumental one of the Imperial Cities, its University of “Karaouyne” is the largest Islamic sanctuary in Morocco, ancient theological schools, etc. Dinner and accommodation at the hotel.
5th Day (Mon.) FEZ
Breakfast at the hotel. Enjoy a morning city tour of the most ancient and monumental of the Imperial Cities visiting the most interesting points: the 7 gates of the Royal Palace, Jewish Quarters or Mellah, gate of Bab Bou Jelous and walking tour of the “Medina” (Old City), declared World Heritage Site. Afternoon free. Dinner and accommodation at hotel. Optional dinner with show.
6th Day (Tue.) FES – RABAT – MARRAKECH
Breakfast and departure towards Rabat, diplomatic and administrative capital of Morocco. Visit visiting the exterior of the Royal Palace, the Mausoleum of Mohamed V and the Hassan Tower. Continue to Marrakech. Arrival in Marrakech. Dinner and overnight at the hotel.
7th Day (Wed.) MARRAKECH
Breakfast at the hotel. City sightseeing, including the Koutoubia Tower, twin tower of the Giralda in Seville, Saadines Tombs and Bay Palace. In the afternoon walk around the medina, souks and the magic Jma El Fna Square, which is packed with fortune tellers, snake tamers, acrobats, dancers, all making the center of the city an open-air theatre that requires the participation of the audience. Don’t forget your camera. Back to the hotel, free time. Dinner and accommodation at hotel. Optional dinner with show at “Fantasia Chez Ali”.
8th Day (Thu.) MARRAKECH
Breakfast. Day at leisure to continue enjoying the city. Possibility of optional excursions. Consult with our staff at destination. Dinner and overnight at the hotel. Dinner and accommodation at the hotel.
9th Day (Fri.) MARRAKECH – CASABLANCA
Breakfast and Departure to Casablanca, cosmopolitan, industrial and economic heart of Morocco. Upon arrival, panoramic visit of the largest city in Morocco visiting the most interesting places such as the exteriors of the Great Mosque of Hassan II, Boulevard de la Corniche, United Nations Square, Habbous neighborhood and Anfa residential neighborhood. Dinner and overnight at the Hotel.
10th Day (Sat.) CASABLANCA – TANGER – TARIFA – COSTA DEL SOL
Breakfast and departure to Tangier. Arrival in Tangier and transfer to the port for departure to Tarifa. Continue to your hotel in Costa del Sol.
11th Day (Sun.) COSTA DEL SOL – GRANADA
After breakfast at the hotel departure towards the city of Granada and its incredible and amazing monumental environment, last stronghold of the Moorish Kingdoms up to 1492. Visit the world famous Alhambra complex and Generalife Gardens that have inspired several authors with its sound and sights, such as the “Tales of the Alhambra” by W. Irving. Afternoon at leisure. Dinner and accommodation at the hotel. Optional Gipsy Flamenco show at Sacromonte Square.
12th Day (Mon.) GRANADA – TOLEDO – MADRID
Breakfast at the hotel. Drive northward where it emerges, toward the sky of Castilla and surrounded by the Tagus River, the impressive Imperial city of Toledo –World Heritage City- where the three cultures Christians, Moorish and Jewish, have lived together. Resume of the Spanish art, history and spirituality the whole town is a National Monument. Short guided tour of this historical old town through its narrow streets. Then proceed with a visit to a famous “Damasquinado” (gold and silver inlaying in iron) factory. Continue to Madrid. END OF OUR SERVICE.
Costa del Sol, Spain