ANDALUCIA, MEDITERRANEA COAST AND CLASSIC ITALY 16D/15N
Why a coach tour? Are we choosing the right Tour Operator?
We are working with specialized Tour Operator in Spain, Portugal & Morocco, have the know-how to guarantee the best quality trips. Enjoy unforgettable experience with us and our professional team.
Touring by coach, according your time limit, will make your dreams become alive experiencing and enjoying foreign countries acquiring, at the same time, a better knowledge of the visited country.
At your disposal a wide selection of tours with different days of length, all of them guided by professional multilingual tour escort and multilingual licensed local guides.
Our modern fleet of air conditioned and panoramic windows coaches with reclining seats together with our experienced drivers ensure comfort, safety and peacefulness. With our tours you have the opportunity to meet people from all cultures and ages. Experience, together with them, the finding of new places.
OUR TOURS INCLUDE:
- Transportation by private deluxe air-conditioned motor coach with panoramic windows.
- Multilingual tour escort
- Local sightseeing. In order that our passengers may enjoy the cultural and historic sites of each visited city, we will allocate the best licensed and expert local guides, Entrance fees to monuments as indicated in each itinerary.
- Hotel accommodation. Our selection criteria are quality services and appropriate infrastructure reserving those hotels that offer the widest guarantee. Accommodation will be provided according to client’s selection of tour category: “T” Superior & “A” Superior Plus.
- Travel with insurance. All tours published in this brochure included in the price. Our passengers are covered during the entire journey.
- The warehouse space of the coaches is limited and this condition the maximum of baggage authorized by passenger in our circuits: one suitcase per person of a maximum of 25 kilos and maximum measures of 157 cm dimensions (the dimensional measurement of a suitcase is the sum of length, width and height). Only suitcases of higher measures will be accepted if they are shared between two passengers.
- Professional support. Our experienced staff is at your service
- Children under 4 years old, free of charge sharing twin room with 2 adults (one child per room maximum). All their expenses at parents charge directly.
- Children 4-7-year-old, sharing room with 2 adults (one child per room only) 10% discount
- Senior over 65 years old, 3% discount.
- Triple, 3rd adult pax sharing twin, 3% discount.
- You must read the Terms and conditions for booking tours in the bottom of the page
- Direct online booking for this tour is not available. Please contact us via email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or WhatsApp (+ 995 591 98 56 19) to make sure you get your confirmed seta(s) due to limited spots availability.
ANDALUCIA, MEDITERRANEA COAST AND CLASSIC ITALY 16D/15N
Duration: 16 Days 15 Nights
Place of departure / return: MADRID / ROME
Guaranteed departures: SUNDAYS
- Guided city tour with local guides in Madrid, Cordoba (Mosque entrance included), Seville (Cathedral entrance included), Granada (Alhambra & Generalife Gardens entrance included), Valencia, Barcelona, Assisi, Siena, Florence, Bologna, Padua, Venice (St. Mark’s Basilica), Tuscany wine region and Vatican Museums (Sistine Chapel and St. Peter’s Basilica) in Rome / Tour director throughout the journey
- Ferry Barcelona – Civitavecchia (Rome) in standard ocean-view cabin
- Transportation in luxury coach
- Accommodation at selected hotel class
- Daily breakfast and 8 meals
- Transfers to/from airport as per itinerary
- Travel insurance.
- International airline tickets
- carry bags
- personal expenses
- Visa if required
- Exclusive “skip the line” for sightseeing tours of St. Mark’s Basilica & Vatican Museums.
- Please ask for superior or suite cabins on board the ferry.
- The lost or damage of the headsets will be penalized directly to customers with € 55.00 / device
- This tour might be a combination of different programs. If applies there might be a change in the tour escort and passengers between the programs.
- In the event that the panoramic tour of Madrid is not operated for technical reasons will be replaced by the Madrid Hop-on Hop-off Bus 1 day instead.
- During stay in Madrid, Ferry journey and Rome, tour escort service is not available.
- Passengers must pass the security checkpoint to board the Ferry with their own luggage.
- Lunch provided on board the Ferry will be self-service.
- Passport details are required at time of the booking.
DepartureMADRID / ROME
Departure TimePlease review the tour schedule
IncludedMeal (lunch / dinner) (as per schedule)Tour includes breakfast (according to program)Tour includes cruisesComfortable and air-conditioned transportationEnglish speaking guideplease review above tour details
Not IncludedTour includes breakfast (except day 1)Tour includes domestic flights
1st Day (Sat.) MADRID
Meet and greet at the airport. Take a transfer to your hotel. Rest of the day is at leisure Accommodation at the hotel.
2nd Day (Sun.) MADRID
Breakfast at the hotel. Morning Madrid panoramic city tour; find the medieval origins of the city, like the Arabic fortress, at the Barrio de la Morería, famous for its historical buildings. Drive through the courtesan district of the Hapsburgs characterized by Phillip II and its Renaissance and Baroque style buildings, Puerta del Sol, Plaza Mayor and Plaza de la Villa; the Madrid of the Bourbons and the complex town planning schemes of Charles III, the Royal Palace, Cibeles and Neptuno Fountains and the Puerta de Alcalá. Admire the XIX C. works such as Prado Museum. The contemporary Madrid with areas such as Gran Vía, Castellana, the district of Salamanca, Plaza Castilla and Parque del Oeste, as well as commercial and financial areas of Modern Madrid, the emblematic Las Ventas Bullring and the Santiago Bernabéu Football Stadium. Afternoon free to continue exploring the wonders that the city has to offer. Accommodation at the hotel. (B)
3rd Day (Mon.) MADRID – CORDOBA – SEVILLA
Breakfast at the hotel. Depart from our established hotels in Madrid. Please refer to your documentation for detailed departure information. Drive along La Mancha, Don Quixote’s land. Brief stop at typical site in Puerto Lapice. Cross through the natural border of “Despeñaperros” and get into Andalusia, a region for itself that shows and enormous heritage from a splendorous past. Reach Cordoba. Impressive tour of its Mosque and other sites that will ease our mind and spirit strolling through its narrow winding streets of the Jewish Quarter. In the afternoon, after a short two hours ride reach Seville. Dinner and accommodation at the hotel. (BD)
4th Day (Tue.) SEVILLA
Breakfast at the hotel. Morning panoramic city tour visiting the Cathedral (the second largest in the Catholic world after St. Peters in Rome), Santa Cruz quarter (a natural scenario of “Carmen” as well as a precisely where the myth of “Don Juan” developed), Maria Luisa Park and Plaza de España. Afternoon at leisure for you to discover exclusive views, specific flavours of this active full of light city. Dinner and accommodation at the hotel. Optional Flamenco Tour. (BD)
5th Day (Wed.) SEVILLA – GRANADA
Breakfast at the hotel. Drive east through the Caliphate road to the heart of ANDALUSIA observing an endless number of olive trees on the way to Granada and its incredible and amazing monumental environment, last stronghold of the Moorish Kingdoms up to 1492. Visit the world famous Alhambra complex and Generalife Gardens that have inspired several authors with its sound and sights, such as the “Tales of the Alhambra” by W. Irving. Dinner and accommodation at the hotel. Optional Gipsy Flamenco show at Sacromonte quarter. (BD)
6th Day (Thu.) GRANADA – VALENCIA
After breakfast at the hotel start driving looking for the Mediterranean coast. Via Murcia, capital of the fertile garden of the Segura river, continue north via Alicante, the second largest city within the region of Valencia. Reach Valencia one of the main capitals of the Mediterranean coast with its modern Arts and Sciences Architectural Complex integrated by six elements: Hemispheric, Umbracle, Science Museum, Oceanographic, Palau de les Arts and Ágora. Valencia is also the home of the internationally well renowned and delicious “Paella”, Accommodation at the hotel. (B)
7th Day (Fri.) VALENCIA – BARCELONA
Breakfast at the hotel. Morning city tour of this bright city including a drive through the old city showing the most prominent buildings, we will then be driven past the old riverbed of the Turia to the most avant-garde complex “Ciudad de las Artes y las Ciencias” to watch the emblematic exteriors of the six buildings. Early afternoon departure northward all along the Mediterranean coast to Catalunya, via Tarragona, the Roman Tarraco. Reach Barcelona principal Mediterranean city homeland of the famous architect Gaudí symbol of the Catalonian modernism. Accommodation at the hotel. (B)
8th Day (Sat.) BARCELONA (overnight on-board)
Breakfast at the hotel. Panoramic tour of Barcelona visiting the highlights of the city. Discover the amazing views from Montjuic, the monument to Columbus and the Olympic Port as well as the most emblematic monuments of Gaudí: La Pedrera and Casa Batlló, declared World Heritage Sites by UNESCO. Free afternoon to explore on your own and to savor the typical gastronomy until your transfer pickup from the hotel to the port to board the ferry towards Civitavecchia. Departure at 23.59h and night on board. (B)
9th Day (Sun.) CIVITAVECCHIA – ROME
Breakfast and lunch on-board the Ferry. During the time of journey you can enjoy the variety and quality of services offered by these latest generation Ferries; large outdoor space with swimming pool (adults and children), sun loungers, bar; party room; discotheque; videogame room; cafeteria (open 24 hours); self-service restaurant; a la carte restaurant; boutique; Internet room; health center and gym with techno-gym machines.Arrival at Civitavecchia at 20:00 hrs. Disembarkation and transfer to Rome. Arrival and accommodation at the hotel. (BL)
Note: The estimated time of arrival in Rome is at 22:00 hrs. Aprox. then, we suggest you take into account when scheduling your free dinner.
10th Day (Mon.) ROME – ASIS – SIENA - FLORENCE
Breakfast at the hotel. 07:15 hrs. Departure from your hotel by a deluxe coach, you will arrive in Assisi, ready to explore, at your own leisure, this tiny town surrounded by walls, built in the middle Ages. Take your time to visit the basilica of St. Francis, where you will see masterpieces by Giotto and Cimabue and, then, have free time for lunch (not included). Board on the bus to reach Siena, a Unesco World Heritage Site, world-known for the Palio, the historical horse race around the shell-shaped town square: Piazza del Campo. Next, you will continue on to Florence where you will check in at your hotel before enjoying dinner and a well-earned night of rest. Overnight at the hotel. (BD)
11th Day (Tue.) FLORENCE
After breakfast at the hotel, you will spend the day venturing around beautiful Florence, the “Cradle of Renaissance, where, with the help of Michelangelo, Italian art reached its pinnacle. Based on Etruscan-roman origins, the city flourished in the Middle Ages as a free “Comune” and was further refined during the Renaissance. You will be fascinated by the uncountable monuments, churches and buildings as Santa Maria del Fiore, more commonly referred to as the Duomo. On your visit, you will be amazed by its magnificent dome built by Filippo Brunelleschi. Cross a small piazza to see the “Campanile” tower (partly designed by Giotto) and the Baptistery, with its bronze doors where Michelangelo imagined the “Gates of Paradise.” In the heart of the city, you will see Piazza della Signoria, Palazzo della Signoria (also known as Palazzo Vecchio), and the Basilica of Santa Croce. Lunch in a typical Tuscan restaurant in Piazza Santa Croce. Spend the afternoon strolling the cobblestone streets of Florence on your own or take a short trip to Pisa (optional), one of the four main historical Marine Republics of Italy. There, you will tour the Piazza dei Miracoli with the Duomo, Pisa’s symbol “the Leaning Tower” and the Baptistery. Dinner at leisure and accommodation at the hotel. (BL)
12th Day (Wed.) FLORENCE – BOLOGNA – PADUA - VENICE
Breakfast at the hotel and departure to Bologna. There, you will discover the elegant city centre with its “porticos”, its shopping streets and so on. From Piazza Malpighi you will walk to Piazza del Nettuno and Piazza Maggiore (Neptune square and Major square) in the heart of the city, then King Renzo’s Palace; Palazzo Podestà and the basilica of San Petronio, one of the biggest in the world. Bologna it’s a real gourmet’s heaven…don’t miss a tasty meal at your own leisure! In the afternoon, continue toward Padova, with Sant’Antonio Basilica: one of the most visited churches by pilgrims of the catholic world. Later in the afternoon, arrival in Venice: the City of Love, one of the most romantic cities of the whole world and, undoubtedly the most beautiful city built by man! Check in at your hotel for dinner and accommodation at the hotel. (BD)
13th Day (Thu.) VENICE
Breakfast at the hotel, enjoy your private water-taxi transfer to Piazza San Marco, with “Skip the Line” tickets to visit the splendid St. Mark’s Basilica and, after this, check out the most iconic places of the “Floating City”: the Palazzo dei Dogi, symbol of Venice’s glorious past, the legendary “Bridge of Sighs”. Spend the afternoon roaming along Venice’s canals at your leisure and then return to the hotel. Afternoon at leisure. Accommodation at the hotel. (B)
14th Day (Fri.) VENICE – MONTEPULCIANO (Tuscany wine region) – ROME
After breakfast, departure from Piazzale Roma heading to Tuscany, world-known for its landscapes, its churches and castles and its delicious wines. You will proceed to Val di Chiana with a stop in Montepulciano, a medieval town rich in history and art. Known for its “Nobile” wine, on purchase in local wine houses, Montepulciano also hosts an annual jazz and wine festival every July. Traditional Tuscan LUNCH in a typical restaurant is included. Afterwards, spend the afternoon discovering Montepulciano at your own pace, enjoying free wine tastings in many wine shops and free time for shopping. In the evening, you will arrive in Rome to check in into your hotel and accommodation. (BL)
15th Day (Sat.) ROME
Between 7:45 - 8:00 am, after breakfast at the hotel, departure from the hotel for the included tour of the Vatican Museums, Sistine Chapel and St. Peters’s Basilica with our exclusive “Skip the Line” access! No stress to reach the area: upon arrival, your guide will lead you into the museums where you’ll visit one of the most important art collections of the world. Walk along the beautiful Galleries of Tapestries and Geographical Maps before admiring Raphael’s Rooms and, then, the amazing Sistine Chapel. After this incredible masterpiece, you will be taken by a privileged door to St. Peters’s Basilica: the biggest church in the world! The tour ends on St. Peter’s Square: enjoy the rest of the day to explore the city at your own leisure or get any one of our selected tours for the afternoon or at night! Accommodation at the hotel. (B)
16th Day (Sun.) ROME
Breakfast at the hotel and transfer to the airport. (B)
Civitavecchia Port, Italy
Rome, Metropolitan City of Rome, Italy
Asís, Province of Perugia, Italy
Siena, Province of Siena, Italy
Montepulciano, Province of Ancona, Italy