THE NGAPALI 4 Days 3 Nights
Are we choosing the right Tour Operator?
We are working with specialized Tour Operator in Myanmar, have the know-how to guarantee the best quality trips. Enjoy unforgettable experience with us and our professional team.
Our tour in Myanmar includes domestic flights, in order to transport you around this wonderful country and not to miss your viewing of all parts of the wonderful nature there, and we will not forget to make you familiarize yourself with the many cultures and methods of hospitality that the people of Myanmar follow.
The prices mentioned here include all the activities stipulated in the offer below (hotels, transfers, meals, domestic flights), but we will be happy to present our offer that includes international flights from your country to Myanmar – all you have to do is specify to us the nearest airport to you and the number of group members And we will give you an offer to and from your country
Now let’s go to find out the details of the tour and we remind you not to forget to visit the destinations in Myanmar page to find out more information about what you will see there.
Duration: 4 Days 3 Nights
Departure/Return Location: Yangon
Destination: Yangon – Thandwe – Ngaplai Beach
Departure Time: Valid for 2021 (Except Myanmar Water Festival Period)
Include services in the prices listed:
- Transfers, transports, and tours by private a/c car, as scheduled.
- Yangon – Thandwe – Yangon domestic flight with Air KBZ
- Domestic airline insurance and airport taxes in Myanmar
- (03) Twin/Double Basic night sharing accommodation with breakfast included
- Local guide services in English according to the route –
- Admission fees for the sites listed in the program
- 2 bottles of water, hand sanitizer (01 bottle for trip) and operative mask (01 mask for each day).
In quoted prices, services exclude:
- Flight in/out international
- (B=Breakfast, lunch, d=Dinner) – Food not mentioned in the program –
- Tips, drinks, and expenditures
- Golden Rock cable service up and down
- Kawthaung and Pila Island Local Guide Service
- Visa and fees for insurance
- Other articles and services not specified in the program
- Separate airport or outside transfers
The infant will take charge. Infant Airfare is a one-time fee.
- 70 percent of total package price for a child sharing a parent’s room without an extra bed.
- Child sharing a parent’s room with an extra bed pays 90% of the total package price.
- Child in a shared twin room pays the full package bill.
– Up to 50 days prior to arrival: No cancellation fees
– Within 49-40 days prior to arrival: 35% of each cancelled room per night
– Within 39-20 days prior to arrival: 75% of each cancelled room per night
– Within 19 days prior to arrival: 100% of each cancelled room per night
Dear respected visitor
Day One Arrival Yangon and visit Yangon
Yangon International Airport welcome. Welcome. Meet our guide, check in and cool down at the hotel. [Functional time check 14:00].
The East Garden City, quiet and charming city. Yangon, formerly Rangoon. Its colonial and spiritual patrimony made it one of South-East Asia’s most fascinating cities.
The Buddha’s foot is curved with traditional symbols, the afternoon visits to Chaukhtatgyi Pagoda, a 70-meter-long leaning Buddha, to introduce the unique Buddhism brand of Myano-Myanmar.
Then visit Kandawgyi Park and the local tea shop for an opportunity to experience Burmese life’s fundamental component: to drink té! Enjoy a tea or coffee while sitting with businessmen, friends, and families at the tea shop, socializing or conducting business.
Finally visit to the Shwedagon Pagoda, one of the most prestigious Buddhist temples in Myanmar and one of the wonders of the world. It was created 2500 years ago, the local believed.
The 8-facing central stupa, dressed in gold leaves, is 99 meters high and 64 smaller stupas are surrounded.
Visit the massive complex and discover why this church among locals is so revered.
Then return to your hotel in Yangon and stay overnight.
[Local Guide Service in Yangon with English speaking]
Day Two Yangon – Thandwe – Ngaplai Beach [B]
Our driver will collect you after breakfast and take you to the airport for the Thandwe flight. You will be collected and transferred to your hotel by ferry on arrival at the Thandwe Airport.
Overnight in Ngaplai and your own day at leisure.
Day Three Ngaplai Beach [B]
Hotel breakfast. Overnight in Ngapali and your own leisure.
Extra optional: Contact the reception desk to visit Thandwe City on your own behalf.
Day Four Flight back to Yangon and Departure [B]
You are transported to the airport with a hotel ferry to return to Yangon after breakfast at the hotel.
Transfer to departure International Airport upon arrival.
The journey ends.
Yangon International Airport, Yangon Airport Road, Yangon, Myanmar (Burma)
Yangon, Myanmar (Burma)
Thandwe, Myanmar (Burma)
Ngapali Beach, Myanmar (Burma)