THE ANCIENT ERA BAGAN 3 Days 2 Nights
Are we choosing the right Tour Operator?
We are working with specialized Tour Operator in Myanmar, have the know-how to guarantee the best quality trips. Enjoy unforgettable experience with us and our professional team.
Our tour in Myanmar includes domestic flights, in order to transport you around this wonderful country and not to miss your viewing of all parts of the wonderful nature there, and we will not forget to make you familiarize yourself with the many cultures and methods of hospitality that the people of Myanmar follow.
The prices mentioned here include all the activities stipulated in the offer below (hotels, transfers, meals, domestic flights), but we will be happy to present our offer that includes international flights from your country to Myanmar – all you have to do is specify to us the nearest airport to you and the number of group members And we will give you an offer to and from your country
Now let’s go to find out the details of the tour and we remind you not to forget to visit the destinations in Myanmar page to find out more information about what you will see there.
Duration: 3 Days 2 Nights
Departure/Return Location: Yangon
Destination: Yangon – Bagan
Departure Time: Valid for 2021 (Except Myanmar Water Festival Period)
Included in the prices quoted are:
- Internal transport and sightseeing by private a/c car, as per the route.
- Yangon – Bagan and Bagan – Yangon Domestic Flight with Air KBZ
- Domestic airline insurance and airport tax in Myanmar
- (02) Twin/Double basic overnight accommodation with breakfast included daily.
- Services of local tour guides in English
- Horse – Bagan Cart Trip
- Admission fees for the places specified in the programmer
- 2 bottles of water, hand sanitisation (01 flask a day) and surgical mask (01 mask a day), except during days free of charge.
In quoted prices, services exclude:
- Flight in/out international
- (B=Breakfast, lunch, d=Dinner) – Food not mentioned in the program –
- Tips, drinks, and expenditures
- Golden Rock cable service up and down
- Kawthaung and Pila Island Local Guide Service
- Visa and fees for insurance
- Other articles and services not specified in the program
- Separate airport or outside transfers
The infant will take charge. Infant Airfare is a one-time fee.
- 70 percent of total package price for a child sharing a parent’s room without an extra bed.
- Child sharing a parent’s room with an extra bed pays 90% of the total package price.
- Child in a shared twin room pays the full package bill.
– Up to 50 days prior to arrival: No cancellation fees
– Within 49-40 days prior to arrival: 35% of each cancelled room per night
– Within 39-20 days prior to arrival: 75% of each cancelled room per night
– Within 19 days prior to arrival: 100% of each cancelled room per night
Dear respected visitor
Day-1 Arrival Yangon and visit
Welcome to the International Airport of Yangon. Meet our guide, check in and refreshment at the hotel. [Examined Time Check 14:00].
The Garden City East, quiet and charming town of Yangon – formerly Rangoon. It is one of the most fascinating cities in Southeast Asia thanks to its colonial and spiritual heritage.
The BudDha’s feet are curved with its traditional symbols and are a centrepiece to introduce the unique Buddhism brand of Myanmar in the afternoon, Chaukhtatgyi Pagoda, a 70-meter-long reclining Buddha.
Visit the Kandawgyi Park then the Local Tea Shop to learn about Burma’s basic life: to have tea!
Enjoy a coffee or tea with various snacks while sitting in the tea shop among businessmen, friends, and families to socialize or do business.
Finally visit the pagoda of Shwedagon—one of the world’s wonders and Myanmar’s most revered Buddhist temple. The town thinks it was constructed 2500 years ago. The eight-facing central stupa is 99 meters high, gold-plated and has 64 smaller stupas surrounded.
Visit the huge complex and discover why it is so renowned among the local people.
Then return to hotel and stay in Yangon overnight.
[Local Guide Service in Yangon with English Speaking]
Day-2 Flight to Bagan [01:20hr] and visit Bagan [B]
Domestic airport for flight to Bagan arrival breakfast. Arrival breakfast.
On arrival at Bagan, we begin our journey to Nyaung Oo, a colourful local market, with a hilly view over the nearby plains. We start our journey from here. This is Bagan’s ideal introduction to Bagan’s greatness and scope.
The next visit to the Temple of Ananda is the masterpiece of Bagan, and then you will go to the Temple of Myingaba Dubinsky to see the best wall paintings of the 11th, the Temple of Manuha nearby, High Buddha Image and Temple of Nan Paya, beautiful statues and stone works of the Buddha.
After lunch, visit to the temple of Dhamayangyi – Bagan’s largest temple, Sulamani Temple – the workshop for lacquerware in the 12th century.
Watch as skilled craftsmen use generations of techniques to create beautiful objects.
Take a horse-drawn cart along the temples to enjoy the sunset across the plains.
Then return to your hotel and stay in Bagan overnight.
[Local Bagan Guide Service with English-speaking]
Day-3 Bagan - Yangon [1:20hr] and departure
Transfer to the airport and return to Yangon after breakfast at the hotel.
Upon arrival, take the local Circular Train to the outskirts of the city (20–30-minute ride) to Yangon Railway Station to observe the lively and colourful life of the rural population.
Drive off onto the Kyi Myin Daing Market to sell the colourful articles of various street vendors. Before returning to Yangon, discover the market and meet friendly locals.
Following that visit to Bogyoke Aung San Market – Yangon’s main bazaar. It has an architectural colonial and inner paved streets that are dominated by antique art and jewellery stores, art galleries and clothing stores, and Burmese arts and crafts.
(Note: Monday and public holidays are closed to the market).
Then transfer to the departure airport.
[Local guide service in Yangon] with English speaking
Yangon International Airport, Yangon Airport Road, Yangon, Myanmar (Burma)
Yangon, Myanmar (Burma)
Bagan, Myanmar (Burma)